Our on line HACCP risk assessment system is carried out on the cloud 15 platform and has specifically designed to make this process as easy as possible for the assessor. Once the assessment has been completed it is hosted for the customer on our cloud based on line system which can be accessed by the customer at any time. The assessment are written in plain English and designed to be easily navigated so anyone can use it.
The system can be licenced for existing HACCP assessors for a very reasonable annual licence fee that will save you time and pay for itself.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) can be critical to your compliance with national or international food safety legislation. It provides a risk management tool that supports other management systems standards across the food industry – such as ISO 22000 Food Safety Management. HACCP outlines good manufacturing processes for all food sectors and can be key to your business when taking part in international trade. It is especially suitable for primary producers, manufacturers, processors and food service operators.
The HACCP scheme meets the requirements of the Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) – established by the World Health Organisation and the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations to bring together international food standards, guidelines and codes of practice to ensure fair trade.
- Implement internationally recognized food safety hazard controls
- Conveys a degree of confidence required by consumers, retailers and buyers within the food industry
- Provides buyers, consumers, government enforcement and trade agencies with justified assurance that control systems are in place to assure the safe production of food
- Align HACCP with ISO 22000 to improve food safety management systems
- Effectively manage food safety risks across the whole supply chain
- Continually review and improve your system so it stays effective
- It is based on the internationally-recognized Codex Alimentarius standards and guidelines and other national standards
- Regular assessments help you to continually monitor your food safety system
- HACCP can add value to your entire supply chain with improved hazard controls, whatever its size or location.
If you would like more information on how we can help you further or simply require a competitive quote please call us on 0333 0433 833 or complete our online contact form and a member of our team will reply to your enquiry promptly