Manual Handling Train the Trainer Course
Duration: 3 days
Start date: Various
A 3 day course giving delegates the confidence and ability to be able to present a basic manual handling course. The course is assessed by means of a 20 question theory paper as well as a practical element consisting of a 20 minute presentation.
Subjects covered include:
- The factors affecting learning
- The factors to be considered when structuring a training session
- Planning and delivering a training session
- Anatomy and how injuries occur when lifting
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and activities that cause them
- Manual handling assessment and control options
- Correct lifting techniques and how to implement good working practice – including team lifting
To find out more about FCS-live Manual Handling Train the Trainer courses, call 0845 8333 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.